Communicating with your assets is now cheaper and easier to install than its ever been
Save more than 50% off your operating costs
It is not hard to find ways to communicate with valve pits and valves, its been part of the european standards for over twenty years.
Flovac’s developers have worked closely with the operations group and with clients to deliver information in a way which helps operators and asset managers reduce the operational cost and operational risk of their vacuum sewerage systems.
Clients have found ways to incorporate Flovacs Monitoring System to enable communication with their other assets including low pressure grinder pumps, gravity pump stations, water assets and septic tank pump systems.
- Immediate location of any valve failure
- High level overflow alarm as a priority
- Infiltration detection, either from stormwater or groundwater
- Vacuum Pump and Sewer Pump Alarms
- Vacuum Pressure throughout the Network
- Vacuum Line Breaks
- Warning of a Future Valve/Controller Failure