Why are Vacuum Sewerage Systems the first choice for towns who are looking to replace their septic tank systems or old broken gravity sewers
- A Single Vacuum Pump Station can connect up to 10,000 people
- The only place power is required is at the pump station (which can have a backup generator)
- Easy hookup via a gravity connection at the property boundary
- No easements required
- No Utility Staff onto homeowners properties
- Vacuum Systems are ideal in areas which are flat and have a high water table or difficult rock conditions
- All pipework is installed at a shallow depth in the ground
- All connection points are fully monitored for potential failures or infiltration
- Fast Installation
The main capital benefits for towns looking to install a new sewage system is speed of installation and cost of installation. Vacuum systems can be 30% cheaper or more than any alternative system.
The shallow depth of pipework and the requirement on most projects of only having one pump station. This also leads to much lower operating costs as power requirements are a lot less than alternatives.
Ask our Engineers for a concept design for your project and a budget cost, including operational costs. All Free. Click Here
What type of project is most similar to yours?