The key to the success of the Flovac Group is the emphasis placed on the importance of the operations group. At every level within the delivery of our projects the operations group plays some part.
- As an integral part of the design team with insights into hazard and operability studies and current health and safety legislation.
- As part of the research and development group within production.
- Site supervision during the construction phase
- Providing experienced personnel and equipment during commissioning phases.
- Education programs for contractors, plumbers and operators.
Being part of a global team is a big advantage as we have found that each project has unique challenges and issues not found elsewhere within a country but may have been seen somewhere else in the world.
Examples of this have been seen with dealing with frozen conditions in Nordic countries which assisted communities in America. Read more Here
Some of the critical work undertaken by our operations teams includes:-
- System Maintenance
- Tuning and Optimisation
- Valve and Pump Upgrades
- Remote Analysis
- 24 hour Phone Support
- System Audits
- Operator Training
- Asset Management Support
- Parts Supplies (all systems)
- Contractor and Plumber Accreditation Courses