Flovac PE Collection Pit
Vacuum system installers prefer the Flovac PE pit because of its ease of installation, low cost and that it comes pre-assembled to site. Operators prefer the Flovac PE pit as it restricts any contact with sewage, there are no odours and infiltration is eliminated. Confined spaces are not an issue and dropping things in the pit (like mobile phones) no longer means that they disappear down the sewer line.
- The Flovac PE pit houses both the Flovac valve and sump in a single unit.
- There are no confined space issues for the operator.
- There is an easy access hatch allowing operators to see clearly if anything is in the sump, allowing for easy extraction.
- Lightweight design makes installation easier at 86 kg.
- Water tight from infiltration
- The cost of the single PE pit incorporating all pipework and valves is significantly cheaper than any alternative.
- Sewage can never enter the top section of the pit housing the valve.
- No gases or odours can emit to the top section of the pit
- Pits are delivered to site with valves and all pipework fully installed correctly at the factory.
- Resistant to H2S gases and acid sulphate soil corrosion
The Flovac PE Pits come in three sizes.